Colonial One & Hurricane Florence
In coordination with facilities, and the rest of the university we are monitoring forecasts and reports regarding Hurricane Florence as it travels towards the east coast.
- More information about Hurricane Florence is available on the National HurricaneCenter websi
- Familiarize yourself with the terms that are used to identify a hurricane:
- Hurricane Watch: A hurricane is possible within 48 hours.
- Hurricane Warning: A hurricane is expected to arrive within 36 hours or less.
- “Make a Plan” - Download GW’s Emergency Response Handbook: https://safety.gwu.
Posted Sept 11, 2018
Globus Hosted CLI Deprecation
The hosted CLI (legacy CLI) is currently deprecated and support for it will be discontinued on August 1, 2018. The hosted CLI has been replaced by the native CLI application which has been available in production since April 2017.
Review Globus’s new blog post for details, including links to documentation and guides for using the new CLI application.
Posted Jul 10, 2018
Colonial One Outage Spring Break (March 13-18)
The Colonial One support team completed the second part of our two part scheduled maintenance series.The maintenance was from 8:00am Tuesday March 13, 2018 through 8:00pm Sunday March 18, 2018.